An update to greet my students at the end of the semester with some additions to Grab Lab and Scale Model Hall. Check it out here or read on.
- A female eastern lowland gorilla joins the male and mouse lemur display. The male was the first model I made and the difference is stark. I took the polygons of the female and manually adjusted it to the male’s proportions. Male was also reposed to a slight walk.
- Mouse lemur model got slight polygon cleaning to be up to current standards.
- New Grab Lab skulls: rhesus macaque and squirrel monkey.
- New Grab Lab artifact: Lomekwian hammerstone, one of the oldest known stone tools. I’ve been looking for a Creative Commons model of this for a while! Thanks, University of Central Florida.
- Slight tweak to code involving carrying objects out of Grab Lab.